Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 16

Sorry about the gap in updates.  A trip to Shreveport and one day of being lazy caused the missed days.  In a nutshell, I spent 4 days in Shreveport with the family and avoided cheating on the diet the entire time.  I ate chicken, chicken, corn, corn, salads, fruits, chicken, and salads.  Water to drink, of course.  My exercise took a hit, however.  I only got one ~3 mile run and no weigh-ins.

Back on track, however:

Morning weigh-in: 205 lbs.  I "think" that I put on a little weight from the day before.

Breakfast - Banana

Lunch - Chicken from a whole chicken that I oven roasted last night and some red grapes.

Dinner - Mixed vegetable stir fry and a chicken thigh.

The one part of the diet that I feel as though I've slacked a slight bit on is the water intake.  I don't feel like I have done a great job consistently drinking water throughout the day.  I also haven't gone #2 with the frequency that I was "enjoying" for the first part of the diet.  I'm not sure what has exactly changed to cause it, but it feels as though I'm holding on to my food longer than I should.  Hopefully I will get regular again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment